The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

Baby Photographer!

lensoflondon

Baby Photographer! Empty Baby Photographer!

Post  lensoflondon Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:31 am

Hi All,

My name is Stacie and I am a Baby Photographer from South East London, If you are interested in some amazing photographs of your children I have listed my service below. Please check out my website for further information www.lensoflondon.co.uk or call me on 07854 220 605.

Portrait Photography Package – £70.00

I provide 2-3 hours to professionally photograph your desired subject which can be either of the following: Babies, toddlers, children, mother and baby, maternity, group and family portraits either in your home or at a location of your choice i.e park or relatives house.

The time is an average estimate, If additional hours are needed this will be charged at a additional cost of £25 per hour.
    If you know what type of photographs you are looking for please include these details in your enquiry if you decide to choose my services so I can prepare the correct equipment and props if necessary.

The cost for this service is only for the photo shoot itself, you can order prints which will be uploaded to my client area where you will be given unique login details so the photographs are private for your viewing or you may decide to order a CD with all of the images from the shoot so you can share the pictures with friends and family.

Package (2hours) £70.00
    Additional Hourly Rate £25.00
    CD: £20.00
    7”x5” Photograph £12.00
    10”x8” Photograph £15.00

Thank you

Stacie

Baby Photographer! DSC01165

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:08 pm