The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

Domestic house cleaner and ironing available in Bromley

patricinha

Domestic house cleaner and ironing available in Bromley Empty Domestic house cleaner and ironing available in Bromley

Post  patricinha Wed May 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Domestic House Cleaner and Ironing in Bromley

Hi my name is Patricia and I have been cleaning and ironing in Herne Hill , East Dulwich ,South Dulwich,Sydenham,beckenham and bromley for many years .
    I am reliable, trustworthy and CRB checked ,
    I have excellent references if you request and good experience .
    My hourly rate is £10.00. minim 3 hours
    I provided a House Cleaning Service and individual attention to every client .Our daily ,Weekly and fortnightly services aim to turn your property into a cozy home.

Ironing for some people is one of those tasks for which finding a time to do is very difficulty. You are always worry that load is bigger and bigger week by week. Don't worry we are here to help .
    You can book this service separately or along regular domestic cleaning.
    I am happy to work while you are home or while you are at work .
    I work quickly and efficiently to ensure an affordable cleaning service ,sparkling results ,and minimal disruption to your personal routine
    Regular domestic cleaning / Ironing
    One-off cleaning/ Spring cleaning
    End of Tenancy cleaning
    After party cleaning

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information ,
    I guarantee exceptional service and promise you will not be disappointed by the results
    kinds regards Patricia

07933059773 or 07922561595
    homecleaninghome

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:44 am