The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

This may be of interest - Sydenham Arts Festival

HipIndieChick

This may be of interest - Sydenham Arts Festival Empty This may be of interest - Sydenham Arts Festival

Post  HipIndieChick Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:48 am

Hello there,

I'm a volunteer working on the Marketing Team for the Sydenham Arts Festival and we are currently focusing on promoting and reaching out to all the groups we think would be interested in SAF and its events. I've included the following copy below as it may be of interest to the Bromley Community, particularly as there is an event coming up this week, and Bromley has a great arts scene.

SAF 2013 is 1 month away, Our biggest and best yet! Check out out FB page by searching for 'Sydenham Arts Festival'

Also coming up the first ever Warm Up Party for the SAF 2013! June 7 at the SEE3 Pop up Shoppe – 167 Sydenham High Street – check out our website (Google 'Sydenham Arts Festical')

We hope to see you there!

I hope that this info is of use and I apologise if you already have it!
    HipIndieChick

This may be of interest - Sydenham Arts Festival Empty 'Colors of India' - July 11th at Tudor Livesey Hall (part of Sydenham Arts Festival)

Post  HipIndieChick Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello,

This event is happening in Sydenham but as it may be of interest to people in Bromley who could travel I thought I'd share. It's part of the Sydenham Arts Festival and is nearly sold out!

'Colors of India' is an event showcasing classical dance and music from 4 regions of India and Bhangra and Bollywood music and dance. Gurkha’s restaurant is providing dinner and we are featuring Rangoli, Mehndi and Indian arts & crafts.

Tickets are 12.50 for the event and Gurkha's are providing food for seven pounds on the night.

Check out the following we links for more info - the Sydenham Arts Festival website and the 'Colors of India' Facebook event:

http://www.sydenhamartsfestival.co.uk/2013/event/colors-of-india/

https://www.facebook.com/events/518060834918473/

We hope to see you there!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:53 pm