The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

Guitar Tuition Bromley

keirmoore

Guitar Tuition Bromley Empty Guitar Tuition Bromley

Post  keirmoore Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:20 am

My name is Keir Moore and i am a Bromley based guitar teacher and i have a new teaching studio in Bromley. The studio is going from strength to strength however i still have a couple of vacant time slots still available so if you are thinking about lesson's for you or a family member please do get in contact or just come down to the studio and have a look around and we can have an informal chat over a cup of tea.

I teach all styles of guitar from absolute beginners to the most advanced players. If you are wanting to learn to read music or even study for a grade then i can help or if you are the hobby guitar player who wants to learn a couple of songs or some of your favourite riffs then i can help. I teach in a lot of local schools for the BYMT and as a result i am fully CRB checked and used to teaching children.

Please take a look at my website www.mooremusix.com or keep up to date with my by following my blog here

http://www.mooremusix.com/blog.html

Thanks Keir Moore

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:17 am