The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

Video Inventory

Video Inventory Agency

Video Inventory Empty Video Inventory

Post  Video Inventory Agency Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 am

Hello

My name is Sean Richings. I am an accredited Video Inventory Agent, based in South East London. I have been fully trained to conduct video inventories using thorough procedures similar to those the police use to video crime scenes.

My video inventory service is designed to protect landlords and their assets against damage caused by tenants. The inventories provide irrefutable evidence as to the condition of a property and its contents, removing virtually all scope for dispute.

Video provides much higher standard of evidence than written or photographic inventories. In fact, a typical video inventory will comprise the equivalent of 20,000 photographs.

Prices are dependent upon location and size of property. Please contact me for a quote on 020 7993 9033.

In the unlikely event my service does not meet the high standards you expect for any reason you will receive a full refund.

www smrvideo co uk

Last edited by Video Inventory Agency on Mon May 28, 2012 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error in text)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 am