The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

+5
terryhh
Pinger
bill
Jo18
claudiacarrington
9 posters

Premier Extensions

claudiacarrington

Premier Extensions Empty Premier Extensions

Post  claudiacarrington Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi All,

Would just like to take this oppurtunity to thank Premier Extensions for our recent double storey extension and loft conversion.

Although not the cheapest quote we recieved, the quality of the work was excellent! The lads worked extremely hard and managed to finish in just over 14 weeks, amazing.

Would thoroughly recommend!

Thanks Guys

Dr Claudia Carrington
    Jo18

Premier Extensions Empty Re: Premier Extensions

Post  Jo18 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Please avoid at any cost this company! They are great at sales talk but they will leave your house and finances in complete mess and you will regret the day you've met them! I believe the above post has been written by themselves, they trade also under "first 4 renovations" and its reputation is as bad! Wish I knew it before they ste my money and disappeared. They one of those people you can watch on " cowboy trap" programme. Avoid!!!
    bill

Premier Extensions Empty Do not trust these guys

Post  bill Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:50 am

Asad Ahmed and Christian Lordan were just featured on Cowboy Builders on Channel 5. Conmen
    Pinger

Premier Extensions Empty Dr Claudia Carrington????

Post  Pinger Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm

If you would like to Google Dr Claudia Carrington you will do a full circle back to this site. Make your own decision about the "GLOWING" post in favour of Premier Extensions. FIX? No Claudia Carrington in Bromley area as far as I can see.
    terryhh

Premier Extensions Empty premier extensions

Post  terryhh Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 pm

This message from "Dr" Claudia Carrington,I agree is totally fictitous and is in fact I believe posted by " Asad Ahmed" of First 4 renovations.
    Claudia Carrington is in fact a fictitous character from "Dynasty". The use of "Dr" is a little bit over the top to try and fool the public to believe this glowing reference about a company that was only set up by Asad Ahmed to try and continue the fleecing of the public started under the "First 4 Renovations" umbrella.
    Please note a similar glowing reference for a supposed similar project,posted in April 2011 in the "Thomson Local" website on line, with a real posting September 2011 again warning against the company as only "10%"of work completed.
    They are still trying it on, and they need to be stopped!
    AVOID AVOID AVOID
    terryhh

Premier Extensions Empty premier extensions/first 4 renovations/home dynamics ltd

Post  terryhh Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:23 am

Be aware that Asad Ahmed/Christian Lordan are now involved in a company called Home Dynmaics Ltd. based at 1 Liverpool st, and are still ripping off vunerable home owners.
    Do not deal with these people,and do not believe any positive comments on these two guys or an business they are involved in.
    musosman

Post  musosman Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 am

Would like to see if any people with brains have read between the lines of First 4 Renovations and the exaggerated and one sided Cowboy Builders Programme. CAN ANYONE SAY THE FOLLOWING IS FALSE:

Was all work done checked by 3rd party building inspectors and architects and signed off at various stages? YES, All work was checked at a minimum of weekly intervals, by third parties, who all confirmed work was being done to high level. Builds are not allowed to continue if a building inspector does not sign off every stage.

Did the Cowboy Builders Team have a problem with the work? NO, They confirmed done by "Professionals".

Why does Terry from Burgess Hill say the job cost £50k over budget to complete? When First 4's staff stayed onsite and finished the job, in a period were the worst snowfall for years fell in the 3 months of the job! Public Records show Terry sued First 4 for just over £2000 over budget at Northampton CC NOT £50k. Also First 4's quotation was £30k less expensive than his other 5 quotes! So Mr Greedy actually had his work completed for less than RRP, got a £2k bonus and I believe a half price kitchen using First 4's Trade Discounts, and a whole new side and back main roof for £4200 Of which a balance was still due.

The program also fails to show Cosetta and her cannabis smoking paramedic husband actually had a substantial cash refund by Asad Ahmed personally. They also recieved a more than full refund judgement by a court, as First 4 never showed to the hearing. The program failed to outline that Cosetta's husband was put on a Neighbourhood Watch list for stalking staffs families homes, and when told not to, reported the staff to the police, who laughed off his allegations. Cosetta is free in admitting that the quote by First 4 was £20,000 cheaper than anyone else.

Mr and Mrs Marr's appearance. The work was commended by cowboy builders as have been done by professionals. They remark that all that the Marrs had done was a base and two walls? Yes, the complete project was a base, two walls, steels and a roof. TV does like to make things sound dramatic. If you watch the program closly and listen between the acting, the Cowboy builders team estimated it would take 5 days to complete? They actually did it in 8 working days. NOW, they say there was £16,000 left on the contract when First 4 walked away? So how are they financially out of pocket? 8 days labour and 2 steel beams and roof materials does not add upto £16000!!! It would hardly have cost £7k to finish. No wonder Cowboy builders managed to redo the living room, repaint and floor everwhere, furnish the living area and redo the garden, with the change!!!

Where is the financial losses here to anyone? To reiterate, no one paid any money over and above the point where First 4 never turned up. Minus a 10% deposit, all payments were in arrears after a building inspector checked the work, and all payments were pre agreed with the customers.

Asad Ahmed has never been a builder, never professed to be a builder. Asad Ahmed was not a Director of First 4 Renovations from 2/6/2010!!!

Asad never did any of the work on the sites, and was only involved in the sales of certain projects

All information was provided to Cowboy Builders by phone and email, which they show on the programme, before Dominic Littlewoods rather dashing "Go, go, go" raid. Which was edited too.

All information was also given to Pinchet productions prior to Dominic Littlewoods, "raid" on the former offices- which he knew were left the year before... All information relating to the company was also provided by email, before Dominic found his magic "black bag" of evidence (or business cards normal people call it!).

P.S. The Asad Ahmed mentioned above is not responsible for the civil war in Syria or 3rd world famine.
    terryhh

Post  terryhh Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 am

re the three posts by "musosman" with reference to First 4 renovations/Premier extensions/Home dynamics/Asad Ahmed/Christian Lordan/Ali Auda.
    Firstly if "musosman" would like to use his real name instead of hiding behind a false identity,we may discover who is really behind these messages, but obviously given that he has only just registered plus details included one must assume it one of the parties involved.
    The statements made are the same ones that Asad tried to use in response to Cowboy Builders, to justify his actions,so would appear to confirm this.
    I would hope that the reason for these messages are that the negative publicity is at last having and effect on their continued attempts to defraud the public in their various schemes under various guises.
    I will not give these messages any credence by replying to all the comments made, suffice to say that they are a poor attempt to some how justify their actions and indeed say that all the information in the messages is false and we all have documented proof of their actions and lies,mine being contracts/emails/recorded phone messages/texts.
    Asad's description of what actually took place on my personal build is a figment of his imagination,and of course fails to mention many more aspects and actions which if required I will detail specifically for all to read.
    These messages are another desperate attempt to absolve themselves from years of defrauding the public, so please ignore any positive comments you may see in regard to these companies and individuals.
    Watch Asad's treatment of Dom Littlewood if you really want to get an insight into this individual once his back is against the wall!
    musosman

Post  musosman Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 am

Terry it is public knowledge that you recieved a £2000 judgement against First 4 Renovations by Northampton County Court. Not the £50,000 you stated in the program. You only recieved the £2k because no one from First 4 turned upto the hearing to defend themselves.

It is to my knowledge that you had a full double storey back and side extension, full rewire, full new heating system, all new radiators, new main roof, a complex series of steels, chimney brest removals, kitchen fitting, plastering etc... for £70k The job was completed, albeit 10weeks late, bearing in mind the job was done in Nov, Dec and Jan when we had the worst snow for many years. YOU HAD A BARGAIN BY THE SOUNDS OF IT. Not to mention a £17k kitchen for less than £8k including marble and range cookers.

As for Asads back againgst the wall, he replied to chanel 5's letters, even though he was not part of that company for over a year or two. He isnt a builder, never ran jobs onsite, hardly seen jobs after his "sales" side was completed. So if he seemed rude when an exageratted TV program approached him, wow!

His faults were admitted on the programme, and he has paid monies due to the customer who deserved it. Businesses go wrong sometimes, shit happens. NOT ONE CUSTOMER HAS PAID ANY MONEY IN ADVANCE AND NOT RECIEVED WORK DONE.

We have it on good authority that Asad is no longer representing building companies as there sales liason and is concentrating on his Middle east crisis, and news at 6 commitments.

It seems you have spoke to authorities and trading standards and professional bodies, all of which have agreed obviously no misconduct has taken place. Barring a couple of broken contracts in which jobs were left before completion, BUT no advance money was taken.

Former employee of company Asad sold for.
    terryhh

Premier Extensions Empty re your response

Post  terryhh Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 am

I have never been paid the £2000 I claimed through CCJ which was a specific claim for physical goods,specifically paid for and not supplied (granite worktops), totally independent of the building work.This is part of £67000 claimed in CCJ's against First 4 Renovations/Asad Ahmed.
    Get your facts right before rambling on, but this is what I expected of you guys, as it happened continually all through my dealings with you,!
    I had begun to detail answers to your rubbish but quite frankly you are not worth the effort,everyone is aware of the individuals and companies involved and the reputation you have earned through your persistent attempts to firstly fleece unsuspecting individuals and then try to defend your actions with these frivolous comments.
    We have all have bitter experience of dealing with you,and will continue to try to stop you in these attempts by using whatever means we can to make people aware.
    If any of your comments were true,then one would expect you to be taking formal action, not this fictitious nonsense!
    Why not stand up and be counted and admit who you are and your involvement,or will you continue to hide behind this veil?
    terryhh

Premier Extensions Empty further comment

Post  terryhh Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 pm

After again reading your rambling posts,with references to "anyone with a brain" I am begining to wonder what exactly is between your ears!

Quote " Asad is concentrating on HIS !! Middle East crises and News at Six commitments"

That Asad Ahmed is an educated BBC news reporter who has no relationship to the individual of the same name who ran First 4 Renovations,and I would think that you have now opened yourself up to legal proceedings by trying to imply that they are one and the same!!
    I will be pursuing this and contacting him so be aware.I once quoted "the sword of damocles" to Asad which again seems very appropriate at this time.

This again proves to all what utter rubbish and lies you are spouting.

Asad Ahmed we are refering to, one hopes is indeed facing a crises, but the Middle East would be far from his mind!
    Please continue to spout this absolute drival which further substantiates what we have stated about everyone involved with Asad Ahmed/Christian Lordan/Ali Auda and associated businesses.
    pooky

Premier Extensions Empty Asad the liar

Post  pooky Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 am

Asad is trying to cover his dodgy dealings again. He has 7 county court judgements against him-£20000 to a company dealing with home surveillance £10000 for a log book loan against a car he sold on unlawfully£46000 to a couple for unfinished building plus others, check them for yourselves/easy to do. His flat has a land registry tag on it so is in trouble there as well! See him on cowboy builders-very nasty as his convictions for abh will testify.
    He lives in his own fantasy world convincing himself he is right and slighted/nothing could be further from the truth.
    Cowboy builders have done their homework well and are not allowed to show material which is untrue or referenced. Trading standards are now actively researching him Christian and Ali. Also the tax office have been notified as their dealings are almost always cash only.
    terryhh wrote:After again reading your rambling posts,with references to "anyone with a brain" I am begining to wonder what exactly is between your ears!

Quote " Asad is concentrating on HIS !! Middle East crises and News at Six commitments"

That Asad Ahmed is an educated BBC news reporter who has no relationship to the individual of the same name who ran First 4 Renovations,and I would think that you have now opened yourself up to legal proceedings by trying to imply that they are one and the same!!
    I will be pursuing this and contacting him so be aware.I once quoted "the sword of damocles" to Asad which again seems very appropriate at this time.

This again proves to all what utter rubbish and lies you are spouting.

Asad Ahmed we are refering to, one hopes is indeed facing a crises, but the Middle East would be far from his mind!
    Please continue to spout this absolute drival which further substantiates what we have stated about everyone involved with Asad Ahmed/Christian Lordan/Ali Auda and associated businesses.

Last edited by pooky on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong amount inserted.)
    John

Premier Extensions Empty IS ASAD AHMED A CROOK ?

Post  John Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 am

Well I've been around long enough to know what smells like a rat generally is a rat !

Given the thousands of decent builder out there why would anyone be mad enough to employ the services of any of these guys behind these so called professional building companies ?!? Why take the risk ? I've read lots of comments about the underhand dealings of these guys, their past criminal history and even seen the suffering they've caused to innocent law abiding citizens on Cowboy builders - NO WAY , PLEASE BE SAFE RATHER THAN SORRY !!!
    John

Premier Extensions Empty IS ASAD AHMED A CROOK ?

Post  John Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 am

... and Mr Asad 'Musosman' Ahmed - if you spent half as much energy being a decent guy than ripping off people you 'd be more successful than most of us !
    Scouse Sid

Post  Scouse Sid Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 am

claudiacarrington wrote:Hi All,

Dr Claudia Carrington

No Claudia Carrington on the medical register, no one of that name on the electoral register in South London, Kent or Surrey

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 am