The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

+12
terryhh
bill
Busted
asad12345
basca
mazzapoid
Jo18
Chris
First 4
jimmy789
pooky
John
16 posters

First4 Rennovations/ Asad Ahmed - Builders

Scouse Sid

First4 Rennovations/ Asad Ahmed - Builders - Page 2 Empty Re: First4 Rennovations/ Asad Ahmed - Builders

Post  Scouse Sid Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

These charming lads were involved in the stabbing at the Bird in Hand a few years ago (although found not guilty at the trial)

BICKLEY: Three jailed over Bird In Hand pub fight

11:26am Wednesday 3rd June 2009

By Court reporter

THREE men have been jailed for a total of 13 years after a pub fight in Bickley in which five people were stabbed.

Blood was said to be “everywhere” after the incident at The Bird in Hand, Bird in Hand Lane, on May 26 last year.

During a six-week trial at Croydon Crown Court, the jury heard how two groups of men arranged to fight at the pub.

Five people were stabbed, including defendants Dean Bagnall and Bernard King, who were both knifed by 36-year-old co-defendant Anthony Seagar.

The fracas unfolded as landlady Susan Malaley was upstairs putting her three-year-old daughter to bed.

Speaking to the News Shopper days after the fight, the 40-year-old said: "It's a nice pub and we've never had trouble before.

"I called the police when I heard the noise - it sounded like an almighty row.

"I went downstairs and saw blood everywhere. It was like carnage.”

Seagar, from Maidstone, was given a nine-year sentence after being found guilty of violent disorder and two charges of GBH with intent.

Bagnall, aged 44, of Faringdon Avenue, Bromley, was found guilty of violent disorder and given a two-year sentence.

King, aged 48, of Beblets Close, Orpington, was found guilty of the same charge and also jailed for two years.

Sentencing the three men, Judge Stephen Waller said “the police investigation team had been met by a wall of silence from all concerned”.

He added this was “quite clearly an expected and prearranged fight” between the two groups.

Investigating officer Detective Inspector Paul White said: "This incident was particularly savage and would have been frightening for those people in the premises who, through no fault of their own, were caught up in it.

“We are pleased with the convictions and the sentences handed down to those found guilty of their involvement.

“The sentences passed will serve as a warning that this type of behaviour is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in a civilised society."

Six other defendants were found not guilty at the trial.

Tyrone Seagar, aged 31, of Wellington Road, Bromley, was charged with violent disorder and GBH.

Asad Ahmed, aged 28, of Harwood Avenue, Bromley;
    Grant Debell, aged 32, of Nightingale Lane, Bromley, and 29-year-old Andrew Owen, of Southborough Lane, Bromley, were charged with violent disorder.

Mark Brown (also known as Mark Ripley), aged 30, of Ashgrove Road, Bromley, and Christian Lordan, aged 33, of Knotley Way, West Wickham, were also charged with violent disorder.

* Paul Morgan will be tried at a later date after failing to appear for the trial.

The 32-year-old, of Lions Close, Mottingham, is charged with violent disorder and possessing an offensive weapon.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2012 Newsquest Media Group
    Hassina

First4 Rennovations/ Asad Ahmed - Builders - Page 2 Empty Re: First4 Rennovations/ Asad Ahmed - Builders

Post  Hassina Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 am

ASAD.. You really are pathetic .. Instead of trying to feel apologetic for all the mistake and BODGE jobs you and your partner in crime Christian have done by leaving vulnerable people in such a state ... Your answer to everything is "get out of my face!" or " call me" for what??? To try and intimidate more people!!! Or to keep making up more lies??? Well my darling "I did try!" but to no SURPRISE your such a chicken S**T - that your number is out of order!
    Your true colours came across in cowboy builders but again to no surprise your charge In 2009 for violence disorder only confirmed the future your heading towards (which may I add would be a benefit to the world!) and that is locking you up! The only question that the whole nation is asking is WHEN??? Just one request.....pls make sure you take that waste of time and failure with you Christian!
    Have you ever done a decent honest job in your lifetime??? Other than stealing peoples wives and money(for your financial support), intimidating people or using your fists (when you don't get your way! -BULLY!)

And by the way- you say you lost your house??? (due to paying back customers/client - I don't believe that!! I would say it's more BAD financial management) WELL.... my darling ... LIFE IS SUCH A BITCH ISN'T IT??? The only thing is you don't see that was the beginning of KARMA... and you've got how many to go through hmmmm.... Thousands or is it millions???

COWBOY BUILDERS pls don't let Christian get away... He's just as much at fault as Asad... Plus we need a follow up on BOTH of them! As I'm pretty sure they're still trading!

Both are trading under:

Director Summary

Asad Ahmed has 4 current or previous company director or secretary appointments.

Short name - Asad Ahmed
    Director ID : 911893786
    Year of Birth: 1981

Address

25 Harwood Avenue
    Bromley
    United Kingdom
    BR1 3DX

Company Name Company Status
    NOVUM INITIUM LIMITED Active
    HOME DYNAMICS LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 01/08/2012)
    FIRST 4 RENOVATIONS LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 06/06/2009)
    ARA ENFORCEMENT LIMITED Dissolved (Director Resigned 07/12/2008)

GUYS BE CAREFUL- they obviously have a history of violence, stealing and leaving jobs incomplete and life threatening!!

Chris

First4 Rennovations/ Asad Ahmed - Builders - Page 2 Empty Thanks all ... definately crooks to avoid ... hope they are in a hole somewhere by now !

Post  Chris Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 am

Thanks all ... definately crooks to avoid ... hope they are in a hole somewhere by now !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:10 am