The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

    Enrollment Prerequisites


    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-11-06

    Enrollment Prerequisites

    Post  tailocdacnien on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:06 am

    1. Do I have to be CPR certified for NFPT?
    No, though this is highly recommended before, or shortly after, obtaining your certification. Generally, CPR certification will be required for employment and liability insurance, therefore finding a local American Red Cross/American Heart Association will be necessary if you wish to take full advantage of the resources available to further your PT career.
    2. What constitutes two years fitness experience?
    Total experience can be a combination of experiences ranging from involvement in playing sports, personally working out, prior experience as a trainer, etc.
    3. How old do I have to be?
    18. This is a mandated standard and a typical age requirement for certification enrollment.

    personal trainer certification
    Gold Coast Family Law Solicitors

      Current date/time is Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:48 pm