The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you


    Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea

    Share

    akaishuu

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-20

    Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea

    Post  akaishuu on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:28 pm

    Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
    Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

    99% is great, the other 1% I hate
    Little things keep bugging at my head

    Wake up calls Bad idea!
    Smack and that Bad idea!
    Fashion cafe Bad idea!
    Friendly fire, GMTV
    Darker mornings Bad idea!
    And pay per view Bad idea!
    Litter dropping Bad idea!
    I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
    It's not fair, but I don't care not me

    Rocky 5 Bad idea!
    And indie shite Bad idea!
    KKK Bad idea!
    Number crunching, bungy jumping
    Paying taxes Bad idea!
    And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
    Car alarms Bad idea!
    Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

    Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
    Bad idea!
    naples real estate
    best home business opportunity

      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am