The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

Say to me I might when I won't

thanguye

Say to me I might when I won't Empty Say to me I might when I won't

Post  thanguye Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Sick of you, how old do you think you are?Never move, you think everything's too farTelling you you're a fool, but you don't wanna knowThinking through and let me tell you, you're not even close...yeah I tell yaI can't stay you're in the way, so listen when I'm talkingIt's better than I write, remember every nightSay to me you might, be the oneWhat kept you, I'm not bothered anymoreCan't place it, get me heading for the doorFoot down, you know I like to look outsideYou found it, you found something that you like...yeah I tell yaI can't stay you're in the, so listen when I'm talkingTell me when I should, i don't drink in your pubWhat makes you think I work round your ohhhhohhhhhhhhDon't feel bad, don't look back, don't feel badDon't feel bad and don't look back, I don't feel badShame on you, you hate everything thats newLook down your nose at everything I doYou catch on years later, you're not even slowCan't stay have a good time, now I've gotta goI can't stay you're in the way, so listen when I'm talkingIt's better than I write, remember every nightSay to me I might, when I'm talkingGo look in a book, tell me when I shouldMakes you think I would when I'm talkingIt's better than I write, remember every nightSay to me I might when I won't!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 am