The Bromley Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bromley Forum

Discuss life in London's Bromley. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you

2 posters

What would be the best graphics card for the money?

JashimChando

What would be the best graphics card for the money? Empty What would be the best graphics card for the money?

Post  JashimChando Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 pm

I am building a computer and I cannot decide which graphics card to get. So far it looks like everything is pointing towards the geforce over radeon. I was originally looking at getting an ati radeon x1900 xtx, but pushed more towards the geforce 7900 gtx. Then, I have also been reading about the new DirectX 10 coming out soon. I need a graphics card so I am not sure whether to get a decent cheaper card for now and then buy later or just buy a good one now. I was even debating getting a good graphics card now and then buying a good graphics card later that supports DirectX 10 (Would they be campatible and work together?) What should I get? I dont mind getting a good graphics card right now, if it is worth it. I will have the asus m2n32-sli deluxe motherboard running an AMD 4600 processor. I am planning on doing serious film editing and possible gaming.

patuan89

What would be the best graphics card for the money? Empty Re: What would be the best graphics card for the money?

Post  patuan89 Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:52 pm

I think members in this forum don't know much about graphic. You should put your question in another forum cheers

telephone lyrics
    fastelavn

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:15 pm